Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It's Time for Adventure Time!

Adventure Time is my favorite show on modern television.

Yes, I am a child.

But admit it... you love it too.

Finn and Jake are little badasses and all of their co-conspirators are adorable and often ridiculous creations.  Whoever created this program-supposedly-intended-for-kids either has serious issues or a wicked sense of humor.  Either way, I'm into it.  So here's some super cool Adventure Time gifts you can give to the fan in your life (or me, because I want everything I'm about to post).

Finn Fleece Hat - Adventure Time



Give your nieces and nephews the chance to go on their own adventure (and keep warm) with Finn's classic ear hat.

$16.48 on Amazon.com!




Finn the Human Wallet - Adventure Time
(Jake the Dog and) Finn The Wallet

Finn the Human Wallet Interior - Adventure TimeSuper cute, officially licensed Finn wallet.  Your money has never been more adorable.

$19.69 on Amazon.com!



Handmade Marceline Cameo Necklace - Adventure Time
 Really-F'ing-Cool Handmade Marceline Necklace

My personal favorite character on the show, Marceline plays guitar and is heiress to the Underworld.  This phenomenal handmade pendant by psychozombies features a three-dimensional vampiress in a cameo-style frame, complete with a little silver bat friend.  I'm almost reluctant to post this one because I know it's one of a kind and I WANT.

Pssst... the seller has even more cool Adventure Time treats in her Etsy shop.

$25 on Etsy!



Reversible Adventure Time Backpack - Finn Side
Reversible Adventure Time Backpack - Jake SideEverything Reversible Is Awesome

Yep -- that's two backpacks in one.  Give the gift of different moods.  Officially licensed Adventure Time backpack!

$39.99 on Amazon.com!


Handmade Adventure Time Shot Glasses

 Adventure Time Shot Glasses

More proof that this cartoon is not just for kids!  This set of three shot glasses (featuring Finn, Jake and Lumpy Princess) is handmade by Etsy seller geekyglassware.  Too.  Cool.

Only $16 (?!) on Etsy!



Beemo iPhone Case - Adventure Time

GAH! I Have an Andriod #342

The second I saw this character, I hoped this product would appear.  And then I remembered I don't have a freaking iPhone.  Oh, little Beemo iPhone case.  One day I will have a use for you.  One day.

$15 on Amazon.com!



Jake The Dog Boxer Shorts - Adventure Time Underwear

I Want to Buy These For My Boyfriend

But I also want to have sex with him again.
So I won't.
(But they're still cool.)

$13.50 on Amazon.com!




Jake the Dog Earbuds - Adventure Time Headphones



Lullabies By Jake

That stretchy magic dog certainly has his ways of getting inside your head... and now he has another one: becoming earbuds!  These cool little headphones are officially licensed Cartoon Network/Adventure Time merchandise.

$15.99 on Amazon.com!





Science the Lab Rat Plush - Adventure Time
Science the Lab Rat Plushie

While Adventure Time and Cartoon Network did a pretty good job of merchandising even the minor characters on the show, they did leave out Science the Candy Corn Lab Rat.  While not official merchandise, Etsy seller sappymoosetree nailed this little cutie!  $27 on Etsy!

Psst...  Check out her Hand Banana (ATHF) plushie as well!


And now, a new feature:

The I Wish I Had That Kind of Money Spotlight

Finn Nooka Watch - Adventure Time
Yes.  Finn's very own Adventure Time Watch.
$129 (ouch) by Nooka.

No comments:

Post a Comment